We made it, fam! Happy New Year! I pray that this year is all you could ever want and need and more! I’m gonna give you seven things to do this year.
- Live. Live your life. Don’t you let 2018 happen to you. You happen to 2018!
- Walk with God. Walk. Keep it moving. Make progress. Just make sure you do it with an awareness of who God is, what God requires and what God has given to you.
- Stay free. Apologize when needed. Forgive when needed. Ask God for understanding, innerstanding and overstanding. Keep your perspective high. Whenever you feel yourself being moved by things, go up higher and see what’s really going on.
- Pray. Meditate. Have quiet time. Write down what is spoken to you by the Spirit. Write down what comes to your mind. Examine it. See what to keep and what to discard.
- Limit social media. If you’re like me, your business demands that you be on social media. However, you must still limit your time on social media, and you most definitely should limit the amount of influence it has over you. Don’t let the opinions and lifestyles of others keep you in bondage. Live YOUR life.
- Flow. You don’t have to have everything figured out. Know that you have dominion here, and just flow. When action is needed, take action. When stillness is required, be still.
- Love. Love always. Love no matter what. Read I Corinthians 13 if you’re not sure what I’m talking about. Remember that God and love are the exact same thing. Don’t allow anyone or anything to take your love away. Maintain it. Protect it. Share it. Freely. Always.
And that’s it! Let’s have an amazing year!
Have an amazing day today. Show love to yourself AND others. Be GREAT! I speak life to you and everyone and everything connected to you! Catch me tomorrow!